Andrea in a nut shell
I have been helping people create effective websites – and other business communication tools – and clarify their communication since 2000 (yep I'm old)!
I love what I do.
I have an Honours Degree in English & Professional Writing, 18 years of experience as a graphic designer.
But mostly, I have many happy clients that have allowed me to enthusiastically serve them!
Can my unique skill set help you grow your audience, boost trust with potential customers & grow your business?
Andrea is based in – but not limited to working in London Ontario Canada. Her clients live around the world.
Since 2001, here are some of the incredible people she has worked with:
- The Communications team at the University of British Columbia
- West Coast LEAF
- Neighbourhood Helpers in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside
- Lili Wexu
- Luthier Matthew Schmidt
- Hamilton Tiger Cats Alumni Association
- Lyle & Colette Sopel
- The ingenius minds at TADs Inc.
- My friends at the London Small Business Centre
- Digital Cineplex Networks
- The City of London
- The Canadian Association for Acoustic Ecology
- Ingenium friends at Canada's Science & Technology Museum
* In 2016, I she wrote / photographed / designed, kickstarted & launched a delightful book called The Fun of Baking Bread!