“In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Hi! Andrea here – I help you succeed by:
- Creating a website and branding for you that you will love, and be excited about sharing!
- (Metaphorically) holding your hand and explaining everything clearly and answering questions over and over while we get your website/branding up and running
- If you want, I will teach you how to make changes to your own website so you feel empowered and excited!
I work specifically with people who are timid/technophobe because that's what I'm good at, probably because I can relate! Yes I too was once a timid technophobe!
- With a monumental effort, I earned an Honours Degree in Rhetoric & Professional Writing from the University of Waterloo. My brain is good at structuring your information from the point of view of your audience and offering improvements to your copy.
- Recently I completed the first level of Coach training with Certified Coaches Federation! Yes I will be your coach while we work together.
- I once lived in the woods at a Buddhist monastery for 3 months. Afterwards I was more patient, and I got along better with my Mom (true story)!
Andrea is based in – but not limited to working in London Ontario Canada. Her clients live around the world.
Since 2001, here are some of the incredible people she has worked with: the Communications team at the University of British Columbia, West Coast LEAF, the Neighbourhood Helpers in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside, Lili Wexu, Luthier Matthew Schmidt, the Hamilton Tiger Cats Alumni Association, Lyle & Colette Sopel, the ingenius minds at TADs Inc., my friends at the London Small Business Centre, Digital Cineplex Networks, the City of London, AdHOME, the Canadian Association for Acoustic Ecology, Ingenium friends at Canada's Science & Technology Museum, and more.